You can join GAPIMNY by becoming a member or support us by donating.
Membership is open to gay, bisexual, queer and questioning Asian Pacific Islander men and transgender/gender non-conforming people.
Donations are open to any individuals who wish to support GAPIMNY’s work.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Personalized invites to members-only events throughout the year, such as movie screenings, social dinings, hikes, happy hours, and many others
- Regular communication about developments in the queer and trans Asian Pacific Islander (QTAPI) community and the organization
- Special discounts to programs and events, including film festivals, awards dinners, and social outings
- Consideration to travel on behalf of GAPIMNY to conferences attended by other queer and trans people of color organizations
- Opportunity to elect GAPIMNY’s Steering Committee each year
Memberships and Donations Support:
- Safe and supportive spaces for queer and trans Asian Pacific Islander (QTAPI) individuals to connect, come out, and discuss issues impacting their lives
- Visibility initiatives that raise the voices of QTAPIs, including marches in Pride and Lunar New Year parades
- Political campaigns advocating for our community on issues, such as immigration, sexual racism, homophobia, transgender exclusion, and many others
- Organizational nuts and bolts, such as website maintenance, space rentals, and marketing