You can join GAPIMNY by becoming a member or support us by donating.
Membership is open to gay, lesbian, bisexual, queer, trans, gender non-conforming, and questioning Asian Pacific Islander people.
If you would like to know the status of your membership, please email [email protected]mail.com.
How to Pay Dues
Send us payment for your desired membership tier (details below).
If emailing to arrange for payment, please put your email address in the subject line.
Donations are open to any individuals who wish to support GAPIMNY’s work.
- $100.00 – Individual: Lifetime Membership
- Individual membership is open to queer & trans Asian Pacific Islanders. By becoming a Lifetime Member of GAPIMNY, you will be greatly supporting our mission to empower QTAPIs to create positive change and will be able to take an active role in our membership for as long as you like!
- $40.00 – Individual: 2-Year Membership
- Individual membership is open to queer & trans Asian Pacific Islanders. This membership is valid for 2 years from date of purchase.
- $20.00 – Individual: 1-Year Membership
- Individual membership is open to queer & trans Asian Pacific Islanders. This membership is valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
- $10.00 – Student / Reduced / Senior: 1-Year Membership
- Student / Reduced / Senior membership is open to queer & trans Asian Pacific Islanders who want to support GAPIMNY but cannot afford the cost of a full individual membership. This membership is valid for one year from date of purchase.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Personalized invites to members-only events throughout the year, such as movie screenings, social dinings, hikes, happy hours, and many others
- Regular communication about developments in the queer and trans Asian Pacific Islander (QTAPI) community and the organization
- Special discounts to programs and events, including film festivals, awards dinners, and social outings
- Consideration to travel on behalf of GAPIMNY to conferences attended by other queer and trans people of color organizations
- Opportunity to elect GAPIMNY’s Steering Committee each year
Memberships and Donations Support:
- Safe and supportive spaces for queer and trans Asian Pacific Islander (QTAPI) individuals to connect, come out, and discuss issues impacting their lives
- Visibility initiatives that raise the voices of QTAPIs, including marches in Pride and Lunar New Year parades
- Political campaigns advocating for our community on issues, such as immigration, sexual racism, homophobia, transgender exclusion, and many others
- Organizational nuts and bolts, such as website maintenance, space rentals, and marketing